|At a Glance|
|Free Online Access|
Unlimited Users & Remote Access Included
Instant Online Activation When You Order
November 2014 · 1 volume · 250 pages · 8"x10"
Contemporary Biographies in Environment & Conservation
Contemporary Biographies in Environment & Conservation is a collection of biographies of "living leaders" in the field of environment and conservation.
A collection of biographies of notable figures in environmental science and conservation, this resource provides insight into the career paths and impact of these important figures.
Insightful and in-depth profiles feature:
- Majora Carter, Urban Revitalization Strategist
- John Grotzinger, Geologist
- Barry Commoner, American Biologist and environmentalist
- Russell E. Train, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Caroline Lucas, British Politician & Green Party Member
- Tzeporah Berman, Environmental Activist
An amazing collection of living leaders in the field, this resource will provide important insight from a wide array of mentors for students and researchers considering a career in the environmental sciences.
Careers in Environment & Conservation
Careers in Environment & Conservation explores a variety of growing fields to help young adults gain a head start in learning about the many career opportunities available for those who want to pursue a career in environmental science or conservation.