|At a Glance|
|Free Online Access|
Unlimited Users & Remote Access Included
Instant Online Activation When You Order
December 2014 · 1 volume · 250 pages · 8"x10"
Contemporary Biographies in Business
Contemporary Biographies in Business is a collection of biographies of "living leaders" in the field of business administration.
A supplement to Salem Press's Careers In series, a career-focused series collection of biographies of notable figures in business, this resource provides insight into the career paths and impact of these important figures.
Insightful and in-depth profiles feature:
- Gina Bianchini, Entrepreneur
- Peter Diamond, Economist and educator
- Michelle Gass, President of Starbucks Europe
- Eugene Kaspersky, Information security specialist; CEO of Kaspersky Lab
- Beth Mooney, CEO of KeyCorp
- Dambisa Moyo, Economist, author
- Mikael Ohlsson, President and CEO of IKEA
- Carmen Reinhart, Economist
- Virginia M. Rometty, CEO of IBM
- Julie Smolyansky, CEO of Lifeway Foods
- Susan Wojcicki, Businesswoman and Google executive
An amazing collection of living leaders in the field, this resource will provide important insight from a wide array of mentors for students and researchers considering a career in business or business administration.
Careers in Business
Careers in Business explores a variety of growing fields to help young adults gain a head start in learning about the many career opportunities available for those who want to pursue a career in business.